Thursday, January 21, 2010

I ♥ these Valentine's Treats and DIY's

I am a macaron fan (addict?). I tried pretty desperately to incorporate them into our wedding, but no one else got it - "You mean macaroons? With coconut??". Now they are a huge wedding trend. Sigh. But I digress... I still have a huge spot in my heart for them, and these Heart Macarons from Williams Sonoma are the cutest, sweetest confection a girl like me could receive for Valentine's Day (are you reading this husband??)


And these adorable DIY bag templates via Twig & Thistle would be the perfect things to give lovely Valentine's treats in.

This treat bag template reads "Happy Valentine's Day - Made with Love"


And this brownie bag template reads "Valentine's Day - Homemade Chocolate Brownies - Sweets for the Sweetest Day - 02.14.10"
Pop some homemade heart-shaped brownies inside a glassine lined paper bag and you have the cutest presents for friends or family.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! What a great list, thank you so much for the links :) xo

    ReplyDelete